½ Day Bollywood tour with Slum Tour
What guest will get to see:
||Pick up by A/C Cab
Our Representative “guide” for Bollywood Slum tour will receive you at your hotel.
The slum tourism of Mumbai paves the way for the curious tourists from all over the world to know and explore the life of people living here, that is full of struggle for existence but still make them happy. There are many tours and trips conducted to this slum dwellings, almost catering 50 tourists a month. One can opt for 2 hour long tour to the area. The tourists should be prepared for a long walk in the company of a guide who will have lot of stories to share with. Know and learn the basics of life from these slums that serve as institutions of philosophy for the man with vision.
(Slum Tour Starting Point)
|Arrival at Mahim Station by cab(From here starting point for a 2 hrs walk for Slum Tour)
The east flank of the Mahim Station is dominated by the plastic and metal recycling catacombs of 13th compound. It is amazing to see the heavy machinery’s melting and moulding the plastic pellets for toys and button manufacturers producing Barbi Dolls of India. The delicious aroma from tiny bakeries and sweet shops, the exotic smell of soaps and cosmetics creates new magical incense, one can feel instantaneously. The dime-sized cyber cafes, mass-producing tailors, altar shapers and the children waving from the precipitous balconies is the most happening in slums that qualifies an active show and tell.
(Still Walking in Dharavi Slums)
Khumbarwada area is the place occupied by the potter’s community from Gujarat, the origin habitat of Dharavi zone, they set up their communal clay pits and kilns in the 1930. where the mud wells and kilns portray the story of struggle and hardships with each round of the potters wheel and unfurls the luster of this region. Come and had a look what you can’t experience at any other place other than the Brazil's Fevalas and India's Dharavi.
Slum Tour Ends
- Drive past the homes of famous Bollywood stars
||At a restaurant which is nice and hygienic
||Arrival at Shooting Sight
If possible, you get to pose and click with some Bollywood stars.
- Will escort and guide you for a specially created studio.
- At the live shooting sets.
- Watch shooting
- An intimate exposure to behind the scenes activities of a movie.
- See the technicians working.
- If Possible you can also peek inside film star`s makeup room.
||Arrival at old time cinema hall,
Things that haven’t changed much there , it has the same old time look and charm of the golden era of Indian Cinema.
- See exterior of heritage cinema hall.
- See Interior
- Experience how actual Bollywood Movie looks on a big screen.
- Machine room (Projector Room)
||Drop at Hotel
- Slums of Dharavi (Mumbai)
- Live Bollywood Shooting
- Heritage cinema hall
- Stars homes.
- Comparison by guide (History of Bollywood and some fun facts)
Please Note: -
- Air condition transportation.
- All charges for fuel, Driver allowance, Toll tax, parking
- Above mentioned sightseeing
- Guide fees
- Refreshments :water bottles, Cookies
- Studio Entrance fees
- Cinema Hall Entrance fees
- Souvenir gift at departure
At Bollywood Studios or Location
- SECURITY- We need your cooperation wherever the personal frisking and checking of baggage is mandatory. Except your valuables ,hand baggage are not allowed at location shooting
- Photo shots are strictly not allowed until and unless permission is given.
- Please keep your mobile on silent mode during the shooting in action.
- Most of the studios are at distant places from downtown and as such may take considerable time to reach, kindly bear with such unavoidable time consumption.
- The Bollywood activities in Mumbai are not centralized at one place and scattered at different places.
CLICK HERE FOR GALLERY
Click here for Detail