Same day Ajanta & Ellora Caves Tour from Mumbai with RETURN FLIGHT TICKETS
• Guide charges.
• Flight Cost.
• A/c Transportation charges (Including fuel, toll, parking, driver fees).
• All taxes.
• 3 AM Early Morning Pickup from Mumbai Hotel & Drop at Airport to Board
Flight for Aurangabad which departs from Mumbai at 05:15 hrs & arrives
Aurangabad at 06:15 hrs
• Pickup from Aurangabad Airport at around 06:15 am app.
• Our Chauffeur will receive you at Airport with your Name Pla Card.
The Ajanta Caves are one of the world’s greatest historical monuments recognised by
UNESCO. These are 30 rock-cut cave monuments located in the Aurangabad district
of Maharashtra dating back to the 2nd Century BC to 600 BC. These caves have
extra-ordinary paintings and sculptures which are considered to be epitome of
Buddhist religious art. The most notable thing about these caves is that they have
been entirely crafted from hands using just hammers and chisels. (Closed on
BREAK FOR LUNCH
The Ellora caves are a World Heritage site located 29 km North-West of Aurangabad.
These caves represent the pinnacle of Indian rock-cut architecture. There are a total of
34 caves extending over more than 2 km – 12 Buddhist, 17 Hindu and 5 Jain caves
built between the 5th century and 10th century. Structures dedicated to Buddhism,
Jainism and Hinduism in the same complex also illustrates the spirit of tolerance in
ancient India. (Closed on Tuesday)
DROP • Drop at Aurangabad Airport by 09:00 pm to board Flight for Mumbai
By Flight Air India AI-441 which departs Aurangabad at 20:10 hrs arrives
Mumbai at 21:20 hrs
• On Arrival at Mumbai Pick up from Mumbai Airport & Drop at Hotel
• Monument Entrée fees.
Package Doesn’t Include:
• Lunch not included.
• Visit to Ajanta caves on Monday as it remain close on Mondays. (Alternatively Dulatabad fort or
Biwi ka Makbara would be shown )
• Visit to Ellora caves on Tuesday as it remain close on Tuesdays (Alternatively Dulatabad fort or
Biwi ka Makbara would be shown)